The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I agree with all of the above. My jeans were caked in sweat and dirt as I ride BMX a lot. The stacks were almost brown, there was that much dust between the threads. The thighs too, were like a smooth matte so to speak and now, they are quite rough now that they had a hot wash. Speaking of which, i know that the hot wash had a lot to do with it but what is interesting is that the high contact points like wallet fade, belt buckle contact, back of right pant leg et al, all of a sudden have wear holes which i didn't noticed before I took them in. I almost feel like he did a stone wash haha but seriously, next time I'm in I'll ask what he did. Have a feeling he has an industrial washer and really really hot water because I was surprised by the fading when I got them back. Interested to see what detergent he used too. Awesome though, be wearing these for at least another 6 months.

Question on the 3009.  While I'd much rather buy from Self Edge, I don't care for the more intricate FH back pocket arcs vs the more basic arcs I see on 3009s via Rakuten.   Can anyone tell me why the back pocket design is different between the SE 3009s and the one's on Rakuten?  Are they using different denim?  Thanks in advance.

Anyone know where I can pick up one of those jacqaurd tees? Also, I'm usually a 40 in the chest for flat head tees what size would I want in this one? thanks!

Anyone know where I can pick up one of those jacqaurd tees? Also, I'm usually a 40 in the chest for flat head tees what size would I want in this one? thanks!

We'll have these at Self Edge next month.

The K0011 is awesome, the 12 oz denim (same as the 7002W shirt) is extremely hairy and uneven, even moreso than the 14.5 oz and 16 oz fabrics.  The cut's really good too, it's a slim straight cut with a slight bit of taper, kind of in between the 1001 and 3002 overall. 

Flat Head (Balder) BJ-3's at 4 months of actual wear (~120 wears) 1 soak, 0 washes

i6vlyPRl.jpg

PsXGVSPl.jpg

And now after about 8 months of actual wear time (~240 wears) and 1 wash and a bit of repair work for crotch blowout (a common problem in women's raw from what I hear)

SG2HWlgl.jpg

4jSjscCl.jpg