London, Paris, Praque, Barcelona, Berlin.....

eric2019

Hey folks - great site ! When I first checked this site about a year or two years ago, it wasn't as great (or big) as it is now - y'all got the lo-downs on what's up in the glocal scene.

Well, I'm doing the backpacking thing in a few months and like to hit some cool spots in the various cities listed above.

If y'all got any ideas of accomendation or suggestions, feel free to let me know. I'm leaving about April of 2004. I'm big into well-designed bars/clubs - when I went to Tokyo last year, it's a great mindfuck with cool spots like WOMB. Also hip stores/ indie music shops/etc/etc/etc - drum & bass/jungle, hip-hop..especially German/French hip hop jointz, etc.

Hey, I appreciated any comments and suggestions - thanks to the web, it's hella easier to figure what's up/good/bad than it ever has before. If y'all got questions on LA, hit me back.

Thanks y'all.

E

-----------------------------------------------

It's not LA, it's Hell-A !

Yo E,

Thanks Edwin for the link. Four months in London sounds cool ! What do you do that can allow you to chill in a spot for that long ? You can email me over at [email protected] if you want.

I heard Fabric's a pretty cool club to check out too though not sure if it's still the spot - information can be outdated in days now....

Rspct

E

sup eric.

im actually going to school here at University Of London for one semester. The shops here are mad expensive, even more expensive than when i went to tokyo. the dollar here is weak. there isnt much here that you cant find in the states for much cheaper except for the better selection of adidas and bathing ape. be prepared to spend alot of cash. the scene is nice and the people are chill. the ration from USD to GBP is 1.81 to every GBP. be sure to swing by hideout, bond, size?, busyworshop (there are within less than 5 minutes walking distances from each other). i havent hit up foot patrol yet so i cant give you any info on that.

peace

Edwin

Quote: busyworshop

is that a typo, or freudian slip?

busyworkshop >> busyworshop >> busy worship

is there a church of ape?

Dictionary.com says worship means:

1. a. The reverent love and devotion accorded a deity, an idol, or a sacred object.

1. b.. The ceremonies, prayers, or other religious forms by which this love is expressed.

2. Ardent devotion; adoration.

seems so fitting for all the kids wearing bathing ape - worshiping an ape god, and in a busy manner too.

Edited by chad on Jan 6, 2004 at 06:40 AM

Edwin

Dang - I wish I took advantage of that opportunity when I was in school a few years back ....my sister went to Bath for a summer while she was in cool. She bought back a cell phone but told me that it only works in England - can you buy a chip or something to make it Europe-wide ?

Rspct

E