This thread is what keeps me coming back here. 

Had a very productive few months of traveling for work - of course I had the camera with me so here is a few, apologies if there is a limit on how many photos you can post! 

China: 

02230011_zpskwvurhe9.jpg

02230023_zpscvlz7f0n.jpg

Italy:

02260025_zpsmwwchl0d.jpg

02260027_zpsbnwqsq4d.jpg

02240015_zpsieqesbz7.jpg

Austria:

02330011_zpsz41kuffh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've recently picked up the XA2 for a dollar. It looks like i need to shoot it, nice photo Insuo :)

great price. I paid $15 for mine.

Edited by insuo

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the review! I sold my 5d mkii two days ago and ordered the a7 last night. How do you like the 28-70 lens? (not sure if you have it) I'd like to have at least one AF lens and that one can be had fairly cheap. I see people taking the rear baffles out of the sigma 30mm 2.8 to make it work on a full frame...but there's still the issue of having to fix the vignette in spot. I guess not a big deal but the 28-70 would be more versatile. 

Yo welcome to the world of versatility, not sure if i have replied you this question. 

The 28-70 would be a general lens not a bad lens you can use them for travel, all the AF for Sony lenses i presume are good as well. It's a good range to consider using for travel purposes.

Anwyays quick update for me, I sold off my 35mm f/1.4 from Voigt, couldn't bare with distortion so badly, I opted the Loxia 50mm f/2, 

gotta say its as sharp as a Leica lens not kidding for a cheaper price range, so far so happy, can't wait to test out the lens when i'm in Brisbane next week. 

Till then! cheers!