Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

^^Bradl

Awesome update

Rock them hard for ever but be sure to never ever throwing them away

Interested to see if anyone (looking at you Foxy :P ) has or has seen these yet, as the fabric looks quite nice:

003.png

Blog post about them: http://dartisanblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/blog-post_10.html

I have seen the blog entry, but not much more...

Based on the pictures they seem promising.

Just got my sd107s! I think the fit is really nice. I was thinking back and forth about the size but eventually decided to go up one size to 33 and I think that was the right choice. I could easily button up all buttons and the fit in the waist and thigh is pretty snug. Will post pictures later.

Hey guys,

I've been wanting to buy a pair of 107's for a while now, but am just wanting some information on how much they will shrink. 

I can either buy a pair from my local store with an inseam of 33-34 inches, or I can buy the ones that Blue Owl specially do in a 36 inseam.

Basically, the 33-34 inch inseam fits really well. Though I fear that they will shrink quite a bit with washing.

Is there a way that I can wash them with minimal loss to the inseam length? I was thinking just a cold soak in a bathtub and then stretch the length out when they're wet. Will this work well? Only really looking to soften them up so they don't eventually blow out.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Just buy the one from Blue Owl even though it might cost more for shipping. So you don't have to worry about the jeans shrinking. Nothing worst than buying nice jeans that don't fit; 90% of the time!

Edited by Sigur Rós

Fresh out the package, stiff as a board and ready to soak

Those jeans are looking so impressing stiff.

Rock them the hard way for ever and keep us updated on them

Hey guys,

I've been wanting to buy a pair of 107's for a while now, but am just wanting some information on how much they will shrink. 

I can either buy a pair from my local store with an inseam of 33-34 inches, or I can buy the ones that Blue Owl specially do in a 36 inseam.

Basically, the 33-34 inch inseam fits really well. Though I fear that they will shrink quite a bit with washing.

Is there a way that I can wash them with minimal loss to the inseam length? I was thinking just a cold soak in a bathtub and then stretch the length out when they're wet. Will this work well? Only really looking to soften them up so they don't eventually blow out.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Mate, are the ones in your local store raw? Never seen raw SDA's with such a short inseam, I'd guess they are one wash, hence you'll be safe with the shrinkage.

ahhh Bobbo I'd say you're right!

But now I have another problem. I was trying on the 31s, and I was hoping they would shrink a little in the thighs and knees (they didn't have a 30). When they say 'one wash', is that a machine wash, or just a soak? How much can I expect them to shrink after a 2nd wash?

thanks again guys.

They mean a machine wash so pretty much all shrinkage has been delt with. The little shrinkage that's left in thighs and knees you will only stretch out again with wear. Have you asked to see if they will re-stock it in 30? 

Not that anyone cares what my knees look like, but I seriously can't believe how long this has lasted. Been SLOWLY breaking down over a month period, and I am on my knees for a few hours every day, mostly concrete or wood. So really surprised how long they have stayed like this.

ThQLqkv.jpg

Bradl

This is a really really beautiful faded detail pic of your knee.

Just showing the power of natural denim evolution at its best.

Keep us updated on them and be sure to never ever throwing them away.

Love this kind of strong denim evo at most

Fit pics as promised, and sorry for crap quality. SD-107 one washed size 28. Purchased from Denimio, hemmed by SDA.

image_zpsa441f8b3.jpg

Nice fit on these man. How did you size? I have a pair of SD 103 in a 31 that I like a lot, but want another pair that isn't so wide in the knee and leg opening.

Received the latest SDA pair today:

D1673

3D52A18C-267B-4B9A-BC1C-909C0DC176F1_zps

Natural indigo, limited run...

FDC73D18-110B-4C24-BD8C-CB0ED4FA0FF7_zps

Lots of interesting details...

C6E86476-0B9D-417D-8DEE-681160AE7BE6_zps

Fly front rivet and extra stitching...

2042FA00-D5D4-4086-AF4E-229696DC1EB0_zps

Red bar tack on the coin/watch pocket...

CDA7A563-960F-47C8-909F-5F5A9918526D_zps

Clean finish on the fly front...

D343C0C1-AB2C-4163-999C-1C37ADB08CA0_zps

Custom-made pocket bag fabric...