Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

How many oz?

Those are looking nice, especially after that amount of time. I know you wash frequently, but how frequently? My x's-33 hold their indigo well, even after weekly washing for last month they are still fairly deep blue

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on SuFu. I wanted to post some fit pics of my new SDA loopwheeled sweat in oatmeal. Included are my ~1 month old SD-103s. Apologies for the poor picture quality!

Gf0Qtl8.jpg

oK1rLcU.jpg

DAgq608.jpg

Received a pair of D1627 today - 101 cut in a 15.5oz neppy denim in a lighter shade of indigo - the same as Broark's WW2 cut (1538s?). They have a selvage fly, Universal rivets and half-lined back pockets. All considered, very pleasing. Pictures in the not too distant future.

Nice pickup Maynard! I look forward to some pictures.

I really wish I could wear my pair, I love the fit from the thigh down. The top block and rise are just very low and tight.

The D1538XX-B that I have do have WWII detailing, but the cut is nowhere near WWII inspired.

I feel like I should sell them, but at the same time I keep hoping I can lose a little weight and get into them.

So after sending my 107  one wash  back for being too small in the waist, perfect everywhere else, then I had to wait for a restock and Denimio charged me twice! In fairness they sorted it pretty quickly but it was annoying.

Anyway looking at the size up I'm thinking the leg will be too loose so do I get the same size, in raw this time and only ever cold wash/soak to avoid the waist getting to small or begrudgingly accept SDA is not for me?

^^ Broark

Imoressing denim evolution seen on your Denimba link!!!!

^ Great fit pics!

Rock them hard for ever and keep us updated on them

Going to throw up some pics of 5335 and x's-33 fresh from wash. Been washing them weekly for last 7 weeks. Have to say, loving watching the eco now as opposed to holding out. The shirt is starting to really pop

Coming along really nice!

SDA remains one of the best denim brands that is out there, when it comes to fabric, cut and production!

Bradl Looking great!!

Coming along really nice!

SDA remains one of the best denim brands that is out there, when it comes to fabric, cut and production!

Couldn't agree more, this will be a brand that's a staple in my wardrobe for years.

Bradl Looking great!!

Appreciate it Reudi

I've just ordered a pair of one wash SD-107. Choose to size up 1 to 33 from my size 32 Samurai 710xx. Hope I did the right choice there.

Though I don't own the 107 I do have 710xx and SD-101 in the same size. SDAs are definitely tighter.