sunglasses

Quote:

HAHAHAHA funny that NOBODY knows what the illest sunglasses ever are.

People here know about every pair of jeans but nobody knows the real shit when it comes to sunglasses.

CLUE: None of the above.

And I'm not saying either.

--- Original message by RedFoxxworth on Apr 5, 2006 09:36 AM

CH? Persol? white gold vintage Raybans????????????

No?

Lets have it then!

Quote:

I will be buying a pair of these shortly...

B0007W1H58.01-A32XCNONMJ4FEA._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Apr 5, 2006 03:08 PM

I really want a pair of those too. I wish they were still $15 like in the 80's and i believe 60's.

Quote:

Wayfarers are huge now... Everybody is jumping on the trend hard. I have a pair from a few years ago that I never wear because I feel like I should snorting lines (indoors) next to Clay in Less Than Zero.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Apr 5, 2006 04:29 PM

Fucking trend is a pain in the fucking ass. I've had a pair of wayfarers for about three years, broke them last year, and just bought another two pairs only to see that every fashion mag is jumping on it. Fuck.

Quote:
Quote:

Wayfarers are huge now... Everybody is jumping on the trend hard. I have a pair from a few years ago that I never wear because I feel like I should snorting lines (indoors) next to Clay in Less Than Zero.

Fucking trend is a pain in the fucking ass. I've had a pair of wayfarers for about three years, broke them last year, and just bought another two pairs only to see that every fashion mag is jumping on it. Fuck.

--- Original message by verb on Apr 5, 2006 09:14 PM

I know man... that's annoying, but I've seen you rock them and you pull them off nicely, and people will notice that you were doing that shit way before they were 'in'

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Quote:

I must have missed the wayfarer bandwagon. I just liked the way they fit my face. I mean, I remember the Blues Brothers and seeing them in movies like Risky Business. But I haven't met a single person around here who wears em'. Thought I might be buying something a little different.

I guess I'll stay away from fashion forwards cities while wearing them in order to avoid trendy stereotypes.

Fuck trends. Being pissed because sunglasses of an older era are trendy again?

Question: WHO FUCKING CARES.

PS England: I'll be sure NOT to wear them with anything you said not to. If you don't think they look good. Of course they won't look good!

Damn You People...*sigh*

Edited by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Apr 7, 2006 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I must have missed the wayfarer bandwagon. I just liked the way they fit my face. I mean, I remember the Blues Brothers and seeing them in movies like Risky Business. But I haven't met a single person around here who wears em'. Thought I might be buying something a little different.

I guess I'll stay away from fashion forwards cities while wearing them in order to avoid trendy stereotypes.

PS England: I'll be sure NOT to wear them with anything you said not to. If you don't think they look good. Of course they won't look good!

Damn You People...*sigh*

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Apr 7, 2006 05:35 PM

you whine too much man... I didn't say not to wear them because they are trendy, and thats not why i dont wear mine. I just used to be into them but now i think they are kind of cheesy. i know they are classic, but im just not feeling them at this point.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Quote:

SPR07F1AB9Z1_v3.jpg

These are my favourite... can never find a good pic on line though... just picked up a pair and they are on their way to my local boutique.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Apr 3, 2006 04:13 PM

What brand are these? They're nice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Damn You People...*sigh*

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Apr 7, 2006 05:35 PM

you whine too much man... I didn't say not to wear them because they are trendy, and thats not why i dont wear mine. I just used to be into them but now i think they are kind of cheesy. i know they are classic, but im just not feeling them at this point.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Apr 7, 2006 07:35 PM

Whine too much? I wrote that in regards to your and your buddy up there whining about how trendy they've become.

This is a fashion board...people are going to be critical. But for some reason I feel like there are people on here that just don't understand the concept of openmindedness. Fasion is art...there are no right or wrong answers.

Like England telling me what to wear them with and what not to wear them with.

And don't take things personally, nothing I said was directed at you. You clearly wrote your reason for not wearing them in your post.

Now excuse me while I go buy a pair of Oakleys.

• 11 months later...