RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

Both fits look great! Max, if you don't mind me asking what does the waist (and maybe thigh) measure to be after you've worn them for a bit? beautiful FrEak gave me measurements of them a little while ago (thanks again!) and everything looked pretty good except the waist and thigh were a bit small so was curious to see if/how much they've stretched.

I just measured and am a bit shocked (I'm at my highest weight ever and must have stretched them a fair bit): Waist 94cm, Thigh 33,5 cm

Appreciate it! It seems I can definitely squeeze into them (if another pair is similar), might have to give them a look. Thanks!

I'm washing my pair at 60 degrees, curious to see how that changes the denim. It looked still shiny and silky, like - forgive me - APC. No signs of traintracks or much roping before the wash.

I quite like the color! How do they compare feel wise to your warehouses? Definitely considering a pair (although not right away)!

Well, the wh feels a bit heavier but not much. The wh denim is slubbier and has more depth, whereas resolute is pretty plain and even in light colour. But i feel like the wash brought out some marbling and nice light blue. I guess they need frequent washing. Fitwise the wh in 34 is slimmer in the top block, has Slightly higher rise and a fuller leg.

Well, the wh feels a bit heavier but not much. The wh denim is slubbier and has more depth, whereas resolute is pretty plain and even in light colour. But i feel like the wash brought out some marbling and nice light blue. I guess they need frequent washing. Fitwise the wh in 34 is slimmer in the top block, has Slightly higher rise and a fuller leg.

Thanks again! Definitely going to seriously consider the 710's when I decide to get another pair. 

• 2 weeks later...

My pair gets a lot of wear lately and Fading begins to accelarate. The denim still lacks the usual attributes I enjoy, but for that reaseon I also am intrigued by it. Will try my best to fade it this summer, if FC doesn't cross me.

Edited by Max Power

savage  you should look into the rise also when you buy a pair of jeans and the thigh measurements not only the waist yes they will fucking stretch out alot.