vice magazine in SF?

gamma888

it seems like vice magazine is somewhat difficult to find in SF. can any of you locals share your secrets about where to find 'em?

the last time i was able to find one was at rolo's on howard.

which shops usually carry a large volume of vice mags?

free ones!

i did check vice's site before and can't seem to find stores that carry them.

oh well... thanks though.

theyre not only available at vice stores, vice sends them out and theyre always free but most of the shop owners that get them keep them to themselves and their employees like a certain record store i know around my area, but i'm not here to name names. i know you can subscribe but that sucks to pay for something that should be free at your local spots. sorry i couldnt be of anymore help

what i meant was the shops that would usually carry free ones. they'd usually put them by the door for any customer to take along...

in nyc, my wife and i would take them each issue often.. and ever since we moved here, we've only managed to find a few shops, most notably rolo... but it's kinda too far for us to go there.

thanks thouhg.

Guest sauce1

just walk up and down haight.....everyother store seems to have some laying around.

and if your lucky Frank`151. woo!

someone took my niketalk name here.

usually they're free in major cities in any shops that carry them.

subscrptions are for those peepos who just simply don't have time to look for them nor don't live in urban areas.

• 1 month later...